Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips recipe. You can cook sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips:
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Provide 200 gm of melted butter (room temp).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (maida).
- Provide 1 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar (can add 1/2 cup extra of white or brown).
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt in batter & sprinkle.
- You need 1 of tbsp- nut/ choco chips/orange zest/nutella/ peanut butter.
- Use of Substitutes – dairy & gluten.
- Prepare of Gluten free flour – almond/ buckwheat, amaranth.
- Use of Dairy free options – vegetable oil, vegan butter, flaxseed water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips:
- Add the items in a big bowl in the order they're mentioned and whisk together well. Add additional ingredients as per preference.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees for 12 mins.
- Line baking tray with butter/ place baking sheet and cover with butter.
- Place batter in tray & bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Alternatively, can lower temperature to 170-175 till 12 – 14 minutes and check if it's baked using toothpick.
- Might have to bake at 180 for a couple of minutes longer using this method. Turn off oven and leave to cool in oven heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out and leave it outside to cool for 15 mins.
For the brownie start by chopping your chocolate into small pieces and do the same with your butter. Place both into a glass bowl and place the Spread the mix in a small non-stick tray or line a normal one carefully with baking paper. Pillowy chocolate chip cookies with tiny little flecks of homemade candied ginger and sea salt dark chocolate. *Alternatively, use dark chocolate and add a few pinches of sea salt to the batter. There was outcry for one of my old standbye party recipes (black bean brownies), but I'm mixing it. In the form of these absolutely irresistible Keto Salted Chocolate Brownie Cookies.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sea salt chocolate brownies with chocolate chips turns your day joyful.