Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Upside Down Banana Bread recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Upside Down Banana Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down banana bread recipe. To cook upside down banana bread you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Upside Down Banana Bread:
- Use 8 of bananas.
- Get 65 g of butter.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 65 g of white sugar.
- Take 130 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 130 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Upside Down Banana Bread:
- Mash 6 bananas in a bowl..
- Add in eggs, olive oil, white sugar and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Add in the flour and mix..
- This bit is very fast. Get an ovenproof dish ready. Melt butter in a pan, then add in the brown sugar. Cook until bubbling, stirring throughout..
- Pour into the dish, spreading evenly. Slice the additional bananas to create a layer..
- Pour in the cake mixture and pop into the oven for 40 minutes on 160 fan..
- Take it out and let it cool. Keeping it in the tin..
- Flip it upside down and serve..
The you pour the banana bread. Take your everyday banana bread to new heights with our Pineapple Upside-Down Banana Bread. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle onto bottom of prepared pan. Upside-down caramel banana bread. (Alan Benson). Upside down banana bread is best served on the day it is made but will keep, stored in an airtight container in a cool, dark place, for up.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Upside Down Banana Bread makes your day joyful.