What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for best My Salt n Pepper Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My Salt n Pepper Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my salt n pepper chicken recipe. You can have my salt n pepper chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect My Salt n Pepper Chicken:
- You need 6 of chicken breasts cut into a long shape.
- Get 3 Cups of plain flour or all purpose.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Paprika.
- Take 4 tbls of Spicey Salt & Pepper mix.
- You need 2-3 pints of Veg oil to go in a sauce pan or deep and a strainer.
- Use of Kitchen Roll.
- Prepare of And a large shallow oven dish greased.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving My Salt n Pepper Chicken:
- Cut up all the chicken into long good size shapes.
- Add the oil to a large saucepan or deep frying pan and heat up to very hot about 5 – 8 minutes..
- Add 3 egg whites to a bowl not the yolk..
- And in another bowl add the flour, paprika and Salt & Pepper seasoning. And mix all together..
- Have a large tray next to the heated oil with 2 sheets of kitchen roll to dry off the oil on the chicken batter..
- When the oil is really hot with a pair of tongs pick up 1 piece of chicken dip it all around in the egg white..
- Then dip it in the flour mix and dip slowly into the oil, if it bubbles drop it in slowly add another 3 or 4 each time drop them in to fry for 3 minutes then take them out and lay them on kitchen roll paper.
- Do the same until you have done the last one.3 minutes each time. If after half eay through the oil gets too hot take it off the heat for 5 minutes then add it back carry on..
- At the end add them all to a greased tray and add all over them the chillies cut up small, red and green..
- Add them to a preheated oven on medium heat for about 25 minutes enjoy them with a side salad or nice chunky chips, french / fries.
Sprinkle the oil mixture over the chicken, ensuring that it all gets coated. Salt and pepper chicken is another of our favourite takeaway recipe. Just like my Chinese pepper steak recipe, it is juicy, packed full of flavour, made with simple ingredients, quick and easy to make. This easy salt and pepper chicken is a popular takeaway recipe we love eating and like chicken and broccoli, we like serving it on fried rice, chow mein, salt and pepper chips, noodles or. My Salt n Pepper Seasoning Chicken drum sticks. 😀.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your My Salt n Pepper Chicken makes your day cheerful.