What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe. To cook oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Prepare 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 as needed of olive oil.
- Take 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- Take 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- You need 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- Use 1 of onion shredded.
- Provide 2 of carrots shredded.
- Provide 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Use 1 of lemon, peel of.
- You need 1 of mint or parsley.
- Take 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
Tip a couple of tbsp olive oil into a small roasting tin. Add the lemon slices and then sit the chicken on top. Rub the top of each chicken breast with a little olive oil and then season well. Squeeze over the juice from the remaining lemon half and put the thyme sprigs between the chicken breasts. Spread the wedges over two oven trays lined with baking paper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn turns your day cheerful.