What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for best Chicken Cacciatore recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Cacciatore recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cacciatore recipe. You can have chicken cacciatore using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Chicken Cacciatore:
- Use 2 of chicken legs.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- You need 75 g of mushrooms sliced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Take 200 ml of passata.
- Take 50 ml of red wine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Chicken Cacciatore:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Brown the chicken legs and then remove from the pan and set aside Put the onions, mushrooms and garlic into the pan with the chicken juices Saute the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add in the passata, red wine, rosemary, seasoning and bay leaf Bring to the boil Turn down to a simmer, add in the chicken and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken legs are cooked.
Place the pan back on the heat and add the sliced garlic. Fry gently until golden brown, then add the anchovies, olives, tomatoes (broken up with a wooden spoon) and the chicken pieces with their reserved marinade. Chicken cacciatore is a rustic and delicious dish of Italian gastronomy. That will delight your palate with its rustic and genuine flavors. A perfect recipe for a family dinner and for all the times you want to prove that you can also cook a tasty chicken in a different, simple, and creative way.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Cacciatore turns your day cheerful.