Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Orange pancakes, beef sausages, Arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Orange pancakes, beef sausages, Arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange pancakes, beef sausages, arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea recipe. To make orange pancakes, beef sausages, arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Orange pancakes, beef sausages, Arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea:
- Use of For pancakes you need;.
- Prepare 100 gms of wheat flr.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare of Mixture of milk n water.
- You need of Grated orange zest n its juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Boiled arrowroots n sweet potatoes.
- You need of Deep fried beef sausages.
- Get 1 Cup of tea. Or any other beverage of your choice.
- Get 1 of tomato.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Orange pancakes, beef sausages, Arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea:
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar n an egg n give it a good mix..
- Add orange zest n its juice..
- Add water n milk as you mix..
- Add flr n continue mixing to a light smooth batter..
- Add melted butter/ margarine n give it a final mix..
- In a frying pan, add a little oil n heat it a bit..
- Using a soup laddle, scoop one full laddle n spread it over. Using low heat, cook it till both sides are brown..
- Repeat this till you are done with your pancakes..
- For sausages, heat cooking oil in a frying pan n add in your sausages. Keep on turning them till ready. Enjoy your breakfast. Gooday..
They`ll be liked by both sweet-tooth and those who do not like exquisite desserts. Sweet potatoes lend moisture and sweetness to a healthy and light breakfast cookie. Sweet potatoes give a kick of beta-carotene in the morning and whole grain rolled oats and pecans will help fill you up with a good dose of fiber. Fill Russian pancakes with sweet or savory fillings and eat to your heart's content. Fulfill your craziest culinary cravings like stuffing Russian pancakes with sausages or wrap yesterday's chicken salad in them.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Orange pancakes, beef sausages, Arrowroots, sweetpotatoes, tea makes your day joyful.