Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious My Deep fried Salt & Pepper Squid. 😊 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My Deep fried Salt & Pepper Squid. 😊 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my deep fried salt & pepper squid. 😊 recipe. To cook my deep fried salt & pepper squid. 😊 you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly My Deep fried Salt & Pepper Squid. 😊:
- Take 2 of Squid cut into lengths thin pieces.
- Use 3 tsp of Salt and Pepper seasoning.
- Get 8 tbls of Corn flour/ starch.
- Use of Enough veg oil for deep frying.
- Provide 1 of Egg white.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing My Deep fried Salt & Pepper Squid. 😊:
- Mix the corn flour and salt n pepper seasoning. Dip the pieces of squid into the egg white then into the flour and salt and pepper and straight in the hot veg oil and deep fry for 3 minutes..
- Take out let rest on kitchen paper to absorb the oil on the squid. Serve hot. With some battered onion rings..
Back to the air-fried salt and pepper tofu. I typically use firm tofu, but with the air-fryer, I used extra-firm tofu to make sure there was Air-frying the tofu involved more steps but resulting air-fried salt and pepper tofu had good flavor and texture. I love to deep-fry but when I'm working on deadline like I am. Hot salt frying and hot sand frying are cooking techniques used by street-side food vendors in Pakistan, China and India. Hot sand frying is an old cooking technique, and is used in villages throughout Asia and other parts of the world.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My Deep fried Salt & Pepper Squid. 😊 turns your day joyful.