What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for complete My delicious baked fish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My delicious baked fish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my delicious baked fish recipe. To cook my delicious baked fish you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty My delicious baked fish:
- You need 1 of whole fish about (375g).
- Take 250 g of butter(melted).
- Use 2 of table spoons crushed garlic.
- Get 1 table spoon of spice for fish.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of chilli flakes.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing My delicious baked fish:
- If using frozen fish be sure to thaw it thoroughly before cooking.
- Make cut long underside of fish remove guts and thoroughly clean.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cover the marinated fish with foil.
- Place fish in a foil and rub with garlic, spice for fish and chilli flakes then add the melted butter,cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Can be served with any starch and veggies of your choice.
How to Make Baked Fish with Tomatoes – Step by Step Photos. I will definitely make this again. I made it with halibut, but I will try cod next time to keep it a little. If you're looking for interesting, delicious and healthy ways to cook fish on a week night, this could be for you. Make a quick tomato sauce packed with simple Mediterranean flavours, pour it over the fish and bake.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My delicious baked fish makes your day cheerful.