What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Basic TERIYAKI sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Basic TERIYAKI sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic teriyaki sauce recipe. You can have basic teriyaki sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Basic TERIYAKI sauce:
- Prepare of <TERIYAKI Sauce>.
- You need 50 cc of Soy sauce.
- Use 60 cc of SAKE (Japanese rice wine).
- Provide 60 cc of Mirin (sweet sake).
- Prepare 1 1/3 of Tbsp(15-20g) Suger.
- You need of <Example of use : Chicken Thigh TERIYAKI Steak>.
- Take 300 g of Chicken Thigh.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20cc) TERIYAKI sauce.
- You need of and White pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Basic TERIYAKI sauce:
- Put all the ingredients into a heat-resistant ball. Heat for 1 minute in a 500w microwave. Melt the sugar completely..
- Transfer to a clean jar. This is completed! Store in the refrigerator..
- Let's make a chicken thigh steak with this sauce! First, Pepper the chicken thighs..
- Add oil to Pan and heat on medium heat. Bake thighs on each side for 2 x 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and simmer..
- This is completed! Together eating salad is good your health..
It has a wonderfully savory umami flavor with a subtle hint of sweetness from the sugar and honey. Plus, if you add in a bit of Sriracha sauce it will even have a nice spicy kick!. Making your own healthier version at home is actually. Honey Teriyaki Sauce has the perfect balance of sweet & savoury with a slight bite of ginger and sake. This versatile sauce is great in a range of dishes and takes only minutes to make.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Basic TERIYAKI sauce turns your day cheerful.