Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Tofu and Asparagus in Teriyaki sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Tofu and Asparagus in Teriyaki sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu and asparagus in teriyaki sauce recipe. You can have tofu and asparagus in teriyaki sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Tofu and Asparagus in Teriyaki sauce:
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- Get 0,5 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3,5 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
- Provide 0,5 Tbsp of sushi vinegar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- Take 0,5 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of starch (+1 tsp water).
- Prepare of Other.
- Use 1 pc of tofu.
- Use 200 g of baby asparagus.
- Use 250 g of rice.
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Sesame seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Tofu and Asparagus in Teriyaki sauce:
- Whisk together low-sodium soy sauce, water, honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar and sesame oil..
- Bring mixture to a light boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together cornstarch with water, then add to sauce mixture in saucepan. Reduce heat slightly and allow to boil 30 seconds – 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cover and set aside..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add asparagus and saute until tender, about 4 – 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in skillet, add tofu. Cook on first side about 2 minutes then flip and cook on opposite side until cooked through, about 2 minutes..
- Add in asparagus, pour in teriyaki sauce and toss everything to evenly coat. Serve warm over white or brown rice, garnish with sesame seeds if desired..
Finally, drizzle several tablespoons of teriyaki sauce over the tofu and turn off the heat. Teriyaki sauce has sugar in it, which will cause the sauce to burn quite easily in high heat. That's why I do this final step with the heat off and let the residual heat from the pan warm up the sauce. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the baked tofu after it comes out of the oven. This crispy teriyaki tofu is better than takeout and easy enough for a weeknight dinner!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Tofu and Asparagus in Teriyaki sauce makes your day joyful.