Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, chickpea and feta burger w/lemon tahini dressing,,😚 recipe. You can have spinach, chickpea and feta burger w/lemon tahini dressing,,😚 using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚:
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped thawed frozen spinach.
- Provide 1-15 oz of can of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- Provide 5 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 cup of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 1 of Tblsp kosher salt.
- Get 3 of Tblsp olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Burger rolls.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- Use of Lemon Tahini Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1 of Tblsp of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 3 of Tblsp tahini.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚:
- Put in blender or food processor, spinach, chickpeas, feta, Garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin, 1 Tblsp oil, panko bread crumbs blend to a coarse consistency pour flour in tray make patties and dust with flour, heat up remaini g oil in frying pan once warm add patties cook for 2 mins per side, or until golden..
- Tahini Dressing -put all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend till smooth put in refrigerator to chill..
- Burger Buns – Toast in oven or grill pan,.
- Put Tahini Dressing on bun then fresh spinach, Pattie enjoy!.
Once the quinoa is ready to use, add it to the large bowl. Add the chickpeas, spinach, parsley, cilantro, green onion, feta and toasted pepitas. Drizzle all of the dressing over the salad, and toss to combine. Serve immediately, or let it cool and refrigerate for later. Romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion with za'atar seasoned pita chips and lemon/olive oil dressing.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spinach, Chickpea and Feta Burger w/Lemon Tahini Dressing,,😚 makes your day joyful.