Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Chow Mein recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Chow Mein recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chow mein recipe. To cook chicken chow mein you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Chicken Chow Mein:
- Prepare Splash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Get 3 of Scallions chopped at an angle.
- Prepare 1/2 of red and 1/2 green pepper chopped into thin strips.
- Use 1 of Onion cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 15 g of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 portions of egg noodles.
- You need of Chow mein sauce ingredients.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Provide 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of Ket jap Manis.
- Get 4 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of white or red wine vinegar.
- Provide 3 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Season with salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Chicken Chow Mein:
- Cut chicken into strips and set in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and add half of the ginger, garlic and chilli. Stir until well mixed. Add 2-3 tbsp sauce to chicken and marinate for 10 minutes..
- Heat sesame oil in pan and add garlic, ginger and chilli and fry before adding chicken..
- Add peppers and onions and stir fry with chicken..
- Add ready to wok egg noodles and add rest of sauce. Stir fry for few minutes and stir through scallions. Season and if sauce a little thick just add a splash of water and serve..
Stir and add the remaining dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and pepper. For a saucy chow mein mix the dark, light and oyster sauce in a bowl with cornflour and enough water to make a rich gravy before stirring through the noodles. This Chicken Chow Mein is a great alternative to the oily takeaway version if you're following a calorie controlled diet. It also fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Add more soy sauce to taste, if you like.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken Chow Mein turns your day cheerful.