Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete Chicken and Red Pepper Stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken and Red Pepper Stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and red pepper stew recipe. You can have chicken and red pepper stew using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Chicken and Red Pepper Stew:
- You need 1 of chicken, weighing approximately 1.2 kg.
- Get 100 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 7 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 large of red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced.
- You need 100 grams of jamón serrano pieces (optional).
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 5 of tomatoes, grated.
- Get 200 ml of white wine.
- Get of salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 large of onion, finely sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Chicken and Red Pepper Stew:
- Cut the chicken into pieces, leave the skin on as it'll give it a good flavour. Then season well with salt and pepper..
- Place in fridge for a few hours so the chicken absorbs the seasoning..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-based pan over a high heat. Add the chicken pieces. Fry on all sides until golden brown. When done remove from pan and set aside..
- Reduce heat to medium and in same pan and oil, fry the garlic, red pepper, onion and Jamon serrano, if using. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the onion is translucent..
- Add the bay leaves, sugar and grated tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes until the sauce have become thick and rich..
- Pour the wine and return the chicken to the pan. Leave to simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Rest for 10 minutes. Serve and Enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken and Red Pepper Stew makes your day joyful.