Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for best My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my tinned sardines salad. 😁 recipe. To cook my tinned sardines salad. 😁 you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁:
- You need 1 of Small tin Pilchards in oil.
- Get 1 handful of Some mixed lettuce.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of large tomato.
- Get 1/2 of Avocado chopped.
- Use of Add 1 tbls Goats Cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take pieces of Some Goats cheese cut in square.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁:
- Take off as much oil as you can add the fish to a bowl add all the salad mix it all together..
- Add a little tomato pesto and goats cheese..
- All done enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 makes your day joyful.