What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Teriyaki chicken – dry fry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki chicken – dry fry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken – dry fry recipe. To make teriyaki chicken – dry fry you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Teriyaki chicken – dry fry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 1/2 of garlic.
- Take 4 of table spoon sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tea spoon salt.
- Provide 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Teriyaki chicken – dry fry:
- Finely chop your garlic..
- Mix sugar, salt, garlic and soy sauce in a bowl..
- Dip your chicken pieces inside. Sprinkle black pepper into it and mix well..
- Preheat your pan then direct add your chicken into your pan together with the marinade..
- Cover the food when cooking. Cook until the chicken is soft and the marinade is dry..
- Serve with a hot bowl of rice/ugali..
You can find teriyaki baste and glaze in the Asian foods section of your permarket. Broccoli, carrots and red peppers are rich in beta-carotene. Skip the bottled sauce with my version of this classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki. Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Very easy and great for a hot summer's evening.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki chicken – dry fry makes your day cheerful.