Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Buttered rosemary potato wedges recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Buttered rosemary potato wedges recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttered rosemary potato wedges recipe. You can have buttered rosemary potato wedges using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Buttered rosemary potato wedges:
- You need 6 of big potatoes.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Take of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of aromat.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Buttered rosemary potato wedges:
- Peel the potatoes, chop the potatoes into wedges and wash well.
- Place in a sauce pan with salty water and boil slightly. drain and allow to cool.
- In a pan with hot oil, deep fry the slightly boiled potatoes till they get a nice coating.
- In another pan, melt butter, add in onions then toss the potatoes as you sprinkle the rosemary and aromat.
- Serve hot.
Place potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil, then spread out onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with rosemary. You may want to turn potatoes over half way through baking time. Put the olive oil, lemon juice and rosemary in a roasting tin with some salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and toss well until they are coated and glistening. Scrub and rinse potatoes; dry well.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Buttered rosemary potato wedges turns your day joyful.