Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes recipe. To cook teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes you only need 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes:
- You need 4 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 6 cups of chopped mix veggies…carrot,green beans and peas.
- Provide 3 of medium Onion.
- Use 5 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of groundnut oil.
- Take 7 of seasoning cubes and some sachet cooking seasonings.
- Use of spice of your choice to taste…I used garlic,ginger.
- Take 1 of tblspn curry powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet pepper/tattasai I like it pepperish.
- Get of for the stir fried potatoes.
- Provide 7 pieces of Potatoes.
- You need 4 of Carrot.
- Take 1 cup of chopped Green beans,green pepper and sweet pepper/tattasai.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Take 2 of seasoning cube.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes:
- For best result soaked the rice in lukewarm water for good 1 hour and parboiled it to almost more than half done….
- Chopped the veggies and set aside…
- Wash and slice the onions and pound the peppers…mixed all the seasoning,salt and spices in one place and set aside also..
- In a clean pot add groundnut oil when hot,add slice onion sauté for 3mins…and add the peppers… Fry for 5mins..
- Add the chopped green beans,carrot and peas…keep stirring for 5mins…
- Pour the rice and add the teriyaki sauce… Stir it all with the veggies to get well combine…..
- Cover the pot and allow it to cook in semi-medium heat for 15mins to 20mins and off the heat…
- FOR THE STIRRED FRIED POTATOES… peel and chop the potato into cube….
- Scrape and wash the carrot and cut it into two then cut into strap/longitude.
- Also wash and cut the green beans into 3 pieces and chopped the peppers into big sizes…..
- Boiled all together.. Potatoes, carrots,green beans except the peppers..after boiling it all, place it in a colander to drain..
- In a pan add blended sesame oil when hot add the onion and sauté for 2mins… pour the potatoes into the pan and stir it…add seasoning cubes,salt and chopped peppers stir it all to get well combine….and keep stirring for 5mins and off the flame…
- Note:you can subtitute the seasoning and spice…..
Stir around the veggies and the chicken in the sauce until you are satisfied that they flavors have mixed. Turn the heat off or put in on low for the next step Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry is loaded with vegetables, full of lean chicken breasts, and served over rice for a quick, easy, and healthy alternative to Japanese takeout. DIRECTIONS: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, add soy sauce and sesame oil to the reserved teriyaki sauce. Add sauce and baby spinach to the.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Teriyaki rice with stir fried potatoes makes your day cheerful.