What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken kebab in fork recipe. You can cook teriyaki chicken kebab in fork using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork:
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
- You need 1 of tblspn hot chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbspn of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of small potato.
- Get 3 of sweet pepper.
- You need 3 of green pepper.
- Get of Grated pepper and sweet pepper.
- Provide pinch of Salt to.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of curry powder.
- Provide 2 of seasoning cubes and some mixed sachet of onga product.
- Take 3 clove of garlic and 2 pieces of dried ginger.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of thyme.
- Get of Clean fork.
- You need of for the dipping sauce.
- You need of I used the marinated stock.
- Use 1 of tblspn blended sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of tblspn of flour.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn of powdered milk.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork:
- Wash and cut the chicken breast into smaller pieces…
- Add in the sesame oil,grated pepper, chopped onions, garlic and ginger,teriyaki sauce,hot chilli sauce,salt,seasoning cubes and Curry powder….
- Mixed all together and make sure its well combine and cover it with cling film or any clean nylon or cover, put it in the fridge to marinate for good 1hr…..
- After the chicken get well marinated, wash and cut the onions, green pepper and sweet pepper….
- Peel the potato divide it into 2 longitude and slice in into 5 pieces each..
- Get the fork,put in 1 piece of chicken breast, follow by 1piece sweet pepper,another piece of chicken breast, follow by onion, another piece of chicken breast, follow by green pepper and finally 1 piece of slice potato.. Repeat the process until you finish with all the chicken breast…
- Arrange the kebab in the oven/baking rack and grill @160° for 15-20mins..be checking it to avoid burnt kebab.. When well grilled off the heat and set aside…
- FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE… I used the marinated stock…I pour it into the pan and bring it to boil…And I added 1 tblspn of blended sesame oil…
- I mixed the milk,flour with 2 tblspn of water very well to avoid lumps,and pour it into the pan and stir it gently…
- Bring all to boil for 5mins…off the heat and used small kitchen sieve to sift it..to get all the rough peppers,onions, thyme and pepper seeds out..
- Enjoy the kebab with the dipping.. It was so juicy and yummy..try it and you will never regret it my dear..
Cutting the chicken and vegetables to a uniform size will ensure the vegetables and meat get done simultaneously. In its most basic form, teriyaki sauce is a sweet-sour-savory-sharp Japanese sauce that marries soy sauce, sake or mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine), and a sweetener—usually sugar but sometimes corn syrup. Some teriyaki sauces may also contain garlic, ginger, and/or vinegar for added flavor, and sometimes cornstarch for its thickening power. Place in a bowl or large resealable container and pour in the Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce (leaving some for basting). Preheat grill to medium high heat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Teriyaki chicken kebab in fork turns your day cheerful.