Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Bean less chakalaka recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Bean less chakalaka recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bean less chakalaka recipe. You can cook bean less chakalaka using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Bean less chakalaka:
- You need 5 of big carrots.
- Provide 1 of big yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of big red pepper.
- You need 1 of big green pepper.
- Take of Sweet chilli souce.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 spoon of barbecue spice.
- Use Pinch of Malayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Bean less chakalaka:
- Wash all your vegetables.
- Cut onion into slices and fry them separately with spice and salt, when is soft and brownish cool it. Don’t overcook it.
- Cut all the peppers into slices and fry them after you took off the onion.
- When is fried with spice and the little bit of salt and cayenne pepper as desired add it to the onion and cool it together.
- Then cut the carrots into slices and fry it separately until it is soft and add it to the onion and peppers.
- When they are all cool, add sweet chilli sauce.
- Enjoy with rice and other dishes. Serve cold.
It is usually served with pap or samp & beans and is. Baked beans, peppers, chopped tomatoes, fresh thyme, ginger, and other flavourful ingredients Never tried Chakalaka? Chakalaka is a traditional South African vegetable relish. Chakalaka is a simple vegetarian dish that can be eaten alone and leaves you wanting extra helpings. However, it can also be served with a choice of assorted braai (barbeque) meat – such as boerewors.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Bean less chakalaka turns your day cheerful.