Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Deep Fried Crunchy Spiced Rosemary Potato Wedges #passonbutton recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Deep Fried Crunchy Spiced Rosemary Potato Wedges #passonbutton recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried crunchy spiced rosemary potato wedges #passonbutton recipe. You can have deep fried crunchy spiced rosemary potato wedges #passonbutton using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Deep Fried Crunchy Spiced Rosemary Potato Wedges #passonbutton:
- Take of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 handful of Dried Rosemary.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Paprika Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Use 3/4 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get of All Purpose Flour.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Deep Fried Crunchy Spiced Rosemary Potato Wedges #passonbutton:
- Begin by Peeling your potatoes, chop them into wedge-like shapes and let them soak in water for about 5 minutes to remove excess starch.
- Rinse the potato wedges and add some water and let the wedges boil for about 5 minutes ensuring they do not soften.
- In a bowl add in the all purpose flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, dried rosemary, cumin powder, dried oregano and turmeric. Add some water and mix until you have a thick paste.
- Remove the boiled wedges and let them cool. Next transfer a few of the wedges into the bowl and mix. Do not add all wedges as the paste will thin out..
- Heat up oil in a pan or deep frier and add the coated potato wedges and let them fry as you turn to ensure all sides are well cooked through.
- Remove and drain the excess oil. Sprinkle some bit of black pepper and paprika and toss to mix with the wedges. Finally serve and garnish with some dhania/parsley leaves.
- Find the full video here: https://youtu.be/ffqy-2gtGTI.
Parboiling potatoes is essential only for fried potato wedges and not for baked and air fried ones. Deep frying potato wedges without parboiling may leave them uncooked from inside. If the potatoes are too old, have been lying for a long time in the storage, they won't fry well without parboiling. Deep-frying requires a little equipment and some practice with the right techniques, but the reward for your effort is a whole world of culinary possibilities, from crispy-outside, tender-inside Buffalo wings to moist and light falafel, meaty fried chicken sandwiches (made with just five ingredients). Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Deep Fried Crunchy Spiced Rosemary Potato Wedges #passonbutton turns your day joyful.