Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Teriyaki pork stir-fry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Teriyaki pork stir-fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki pork stir-fry recipe. To cook teriyaki pork stir-fry you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Teriyaki pork stir-fry:
- Take of Pork chops.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Teriyaki sauce.
- Use of Green beans.
- Use of And green onions.
- Use 2 cups of rice.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Teriyaki pork stir-fry:
- Make the 2 cups of rice… 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins…
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want… you can also use chicken as well…
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt… add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well… add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
Heat oil oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in vegetables and Honey Teriyaki Sauce. Remove meat from fridge and discard the marinade. Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork is a super tasty recipe that you will love to try.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki pork stir-fry turns your day cheerful.