Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Saffron chicken kebab recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Saffron chicken kebab recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saffron chicken kebab recipe. You can cook saffron chicken kebab using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Saffron chicken kebab:
- Get 750 grams of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 4 of table spoons olive oil plus exta for tomatos.
- You need 1 of lemon(Use half of the juice and all the rind).
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Saffron water.
- Use 5 of tomatos.
- Take of Dried rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide 2 of onions chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Saffron chicken kebab:
- Pour half cup hot water into one-eight teaspoon saffron threads and microwave for 30 seconds. Cover and set aside for one hour..
- Cut chicken fillet into 3×3×2 cm pieces. Sprinkle black pepper.Mix with 4 table spoons oilve oil and saffron water. Add lemon juice and lemon rind.Mix until well coated. Put everything in ziplock plastic bag in container..
- Every couple hours turn the plastic upside down so marinate reach to all pieces..
- When time to cook, cut tomatos in half, sprinke salt, pepper and rosemary on tomatos. And drops of olive oil..
- Prepare 2 grill pan for chicken and tomatos. Grill both sides of them seprately. For chicken when one side cooked, turn and sprinkle salt. Do not overcrowded the pan so temperature will not drop down. We do not want stew the chicken. I cooked chicken in 3 bathches..
- Put some butter in plate, put hot chicken kebab on butter to become softer and tastier..
- Serve it with rice or naan with extra lemon and mint and greek yogurt on side..
Make sure to mix the chicken pieces very well into the marinade so that all the pieces are coated. Place it in the fridge for a few hours. Add the sliced onions, saffron, salt, black pepper and lemon juice to the chicken and toss until the chicken pieces are uniformly coated with saffron and yellow. Add the olive oil to the dish and stir to combine. Both have saffron but this Persian chicken recipe is made in a pan whereas the kebab is made on charcoal grill.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Saffron chicken kebab turns your day cheerful.