What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Tonpeiyaki recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tonpeiyaki recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tonpeiyaki recipe. You can cook tonpeiyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Tonpeiyaki:
- Get 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 g of thinly sliced Pork Belly.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Use of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take of Thinly Sliced Cabbage to serve *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Tonpeiyaki:
- In a small bowl, combine Plain Flour, Salt and Water, mix well and make batter..
- Heat a frying pan, turn the heat to low, and apply a small amount of Oil. Spread the batter and make a thin pancake like a crepe..
- Crack Eggs onto the pancake, break the yolks and spread evenly..
- Arrange the thin slices of Pork Belly on the Egg, and season with Salt & White Pepper. By then, Egg is half-cooked and you should be able to flip the whole thing over. *Note: Use a large plate. Slide the whole thing onto the plate, then flip over into the pan..
- Cook until Pork is nicely browned..
- Place the Tonpeiyaki on a serving plate, dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise, and sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion. ‘Aonori’ is a popular topping, but it is too hard to find. Spring Onion is good enough..
- *Note: I like to serve Tonpeiyaki with finely sliced Cabbage, but it is optional..
I accidentally deleted your comment on Bento of last week. I left reply on the article, please check, thank you. This is Japanese omelette which has fried cabbage and pork inside, and is served with okonomiyaki sauce on the top. It depends on persons,… Watch the master at work making Tonpei yaki in Nozawa Onsen, Japan. Tonpei yaki is a very popular Japanese dish served in izakayas and family restaurants.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Tonpeiyaki turns your day cheerful.