Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay with peanut sauce recipe. You can cook chicken satay with peanut sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce:
- You need 500 grams of chicken fillet.
- You need of Satay marinate sauce.
- You need 5 pcs of garlic.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 250 grams of brown sugar.
- Get of Peanut Sauce.
- You need 5 pcs of shallots.
- Provide 5 pcs of garlic.
- Get 500 grams of pounded fried peanut.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Provide 50 gram of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chilli (option).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce:
- Cut the chicken fillet into dices and skewer with skewers. Set aside..
- Blended garlics,, coriander seeds, sat & brown sugar. Use it to marinate the chicken fillet for at least 1 hour..
- Blended garlics, shallots, brown sugar, salt (option — and chillies) until smooth. Set side.
- Add water and coconut milk then cook it until done (you will see it oily — the oil come from the peanut and coconut milk).
- Grill the satay, pour the peanut sauce and garnish with slices of shallots and chillies. Bon appetite 🥰 (I usually enjoy it with rice).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce turns your day joyful.