What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Amazing Beef Goulash recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Amazing Beef Goulash recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing beef goulash recipe. You can cook amazing beef goulash using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Amazing Beef Goulash:
- Prepare 15 ml of vegetable Oil.
- Get 450 g of streaky Bacon, diced.
- You need 1 kg of lean Beef, cubed.
- Prepare 15 ml of unsalted Butter.
- Use 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of Garlic, peeled and minced.
- Get 125 ml of all purpose Flour.
- Take 3 ml of Caraway Seeds.
- Prepare 22 ml of Paprika.
- Provide 4 ml of Chilli flakes.
- Get 125 ml of red wine Vinegar.
- Get 200 g of peeled and diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 625 ml of beef Stock.
- You need 150 ml of Beer.
- Take 4 ml of Salt.
- You need 375 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small Potatoes, cubed.
- Use 1 of small Aubergine, chopped.
- Take 80 ml of Lintels.
- Provide 2 stalks of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, chopped.
- Take 750 ml of Cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 250 ml of frozen Peas.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Amazing Beef Goulash:
- Heat Oil in a large Casserole over medium high heat and fry the Bacon for 5 to 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon remove Bacon from the casserole and set Bacon aside..
- In small batches, brown the Beef in bacon fat. Remove browned Beef and set aside with Bacon..
- Reduce heat to medium and melt Butter. Add Onion and Garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in the Flour, Caraway Seeds, Paprika and Chilli flakes. Stir for 2 minutes until all the Flour is dissolved..
- Whisk in Vinegar and Tomatoes, the mixture should be very thick..
- Pour in beef Stock, Beer, Salt, Water, Bell Pepper, Lintels and reserved Bacon and Beef. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 45 minutes..
- Stir in Potatoes, Aubergine, Celery and Carrots and continue to simmer for 30 more minutes or until the vegetable are tender. Add Cabbage and Peas and simmer for 5 more minutes..
- To take the dish to the next level, allow the soup to cool slightly, then refrigerate overnight and reheat before serving..
Everyone Loves This Hodgepodge Of Macaroni Noodles, Ground Beef. This beef goulash is a hearty, warming stew of slow-cooked, fall-apart beef in a rich and slightly There are a number of Hungarian and non-Hungarian variations of goulash out there (according to. Hungarian Beef Goulash – A hearty beef stew with lots of sweet Hungarian paprika in a fraction of the time of traditional cooking methods. (Note you have an American goulash with macaroni and ground. Home » Recipes » Beef ». This time, we will cook an original beef goulash in an special outstanding Almazan Kitchen style!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Amazing Beef Goulash makes your day cheerful.