What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi aloo pyaz paratha recipe. To make gobhi aloo pyaz paratha you only need 20 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha:
- Use 200 grams of gobhi finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of boiled mashed potato.
- You need Little of dry curry leaves chopped or crushed.
- You need As per taste of Ginger chilli crushed.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide As required of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare Some of Coriander chopped if u want.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of aamchur powder.
- You need For of dough.
- Take 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- Prepare As required of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Flax seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get As required of Water to make dough.
- Prepare Optional of (if u want u can apply oil on paratha also and cook nicely both side with oil on tawa).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha:
Now apply oil on the other side as well. Press with a spatula and cook the paratha till both sides have golden brown spots on them. Heat a tawa or griddle or skillet before you start rolling the paratha. Keep the flame to medium-high or high. Once the skillet becomes hot then place the rolled onion paratha on it.
Recipe : Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha
Eating healthy is something all of us would love to accomplish, though it might be hard. In order to consume healthy, you must first get the perfect food choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, making your choices very vital to your own results.
All these should be varied, since you should eat 2 1/2 cups of these daily. You should begin eating a lot of these dark vegetables, like broccili and spinach. Carrots and sweet potatoes are all good also. You should also eat more dried legumes such as legumes, pinto beans, and sometimes even kidney beans.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Gobhi aloo pyaz paratha turns your day cheerful.