What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Roasted Pepper Hummus recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Pepper Hummus recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pepper hummus recipe. To cook roasted pepper hummus you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Roasted Pepper Hummus:
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 800 g of can of chickpeas drained.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of tahini.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Roasted Pepper Hummus:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Roast the whole pepper for 30 minutes Place in a plastic sandwich bag and leave for 10 minutes Peel off the skin and remove the stalk and seeds.
- Place the the pepper, olive oil, chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, water, tahini, cumin and seasoning in a blender Blitz until smooth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Roasted Pepper Hummus makes your day joyful.