What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet n smoky bbq sauce recipe. To cook sweet n smoky bbq sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce:
- Get 2 cup of all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider (not the vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of applewood liquid smoke.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 small of pinch cayenne pepper (add a little more if you like a little heat with your sweet).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. If you have any clumps of brown sugar smash them with the back of your spoon against the sides of the sauce pan..
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken, again stirring occasionally..
- Turn off heat and set pan aside to allow sauce to cool completely, it will get even thicker as it cools. Transfer to an air tight container and store in your fridge. Use on all your favorite bbq, but this sauce was created specifically for my pulled pork recipe. Yum! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368062-apple-cider-smoked-pork.
An easy, quick recipes that creates perfectly sweet, sticky, tangy lil smokies!" I've had so many varieties of Lil Smokies from honey mustard to the kind made with BBQ sauce and grape jelly! Sweet'n Saucy Lunch & Dinner Menu. Mildly smoky pulled chicken goes great with our Sweet BBQ sauce. Sweet n' Smoky BBQ Sauce Review. Honey, Brown Sugar, Ketchup, Hot Sauce, Vinegar, Tomato Sauce, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Onion Powder, Chili Powder, Black Pepper, Coriander, Liquid Smoke, Cumin, Cherry Extract, Crushed Red Pepper.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce turns your day joyful.