Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Brinjal pakoda recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Brinjal pakoda recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal pakoda recipe. You can have brinjal pakoda using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Brinjal pakoda:
- Prepare 1 of big brinjal (cut into round pieces).
- Take 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Use 1 tbs of white sorghum(jowar)flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of hot oil.
- You need As required of oil to fry.
- You need 1 tsp of coarsely grounded coriander seeds & pepper.
- You need of Coriander chutney.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted chanadal.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbs of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Brinjal pakoda:
- Take mixing bowl add chickpeas flour, white sorghum flour, salt, Turmeric powder, asafoetida & ginger chilli paste. Add required water & form batter. Keep aside. At time of frying fritters add baking soda & hot oil in batter, mix well..
- Take all ingredients(except oil) for chutney to mixing jar & churn coarsely. Now add oil and churn to pulse for few seconds..
- Heat oil in pan. Dip brinjal to batter & sprinkle crushed coriander & pepper on it and fry from both sides. Garnish with tomato & onion salad..
Serve the brinjal pakodas hot or warm with the coriander chutney or tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney. Whisk to a smooth batter without lumps. Rinse and slice the brinjals thinly. Dip the slices in the batter evenly. Bringal/Eggplant /Baigan pakodas makes monsoon awesome.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Brinjal pakoda turns your day joyful.