What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sate maranggi – indonesian beef satay recipe. To cook sate maranggi – indonesian beef satay you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay:
- You need 300 g of beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut in to bite sizes.
- You need 15 of bamboo skewers, soaked in a cold water for at least 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- You need of Spices to be ground for marinade :.
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of kaempferia galanga powder.
- Take 1 of tumb size fresh ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay:
- Marinate the beef cubes with the marinade paste for at 1 hour and store them in the fridge. But I prefer to do it over night..
- Thread the beef cubes into bamboo skewers..
- Grill the beef to your preference..
- Serve with warm steamed rice and sambal..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay turns your day cheerful.