Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Mexican chicken enchiladas recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mexican chicken enchiladas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken enchiladas recipe. To make mexican chicken enchiladas you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Mexican chicken enchiladas:
- You need of Chopped Chicken breast.
- Get 100 g of red kidney beans.
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
- Provide of Chopped green or coloured pepper.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 80 g of sour cream.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbs of vinegar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- Get of Tortilla wraps.
- Take of Edam cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Mexican chicken enchiladas:
- Marinate chicken with the spices,lemon and vinegar for 15 minutes..
- Fry chicken in a pan with little oil on a high heat untill well-done..
- Keep chicken aside. In the same pan, heat oil on medium heat and add onions,pepper and garlic.stir well then add Chopped tomatoes and the same species added to the chicken..
- Add beans and tomato puree. Stir well then add chicken. Add in sour cream and stir until combined..
- Turn off the heat and leave it in a plate aside to prepare tortilla.
- Add some in tortilla and wrap well..
- Put the wraps in the same pan and add Edam or cheddar slices over. Cover and Put the pan on low heat for 5 minutes untill cheese melts..
- Serve with stated cheddar cheese, guacamole or sour cream and tortilla chips..
Not only are the enchiladas easy to make, but they are so filling and loved by kids and adults alike. Enchiladas are essentially tortillas filled with chicken and smothered in a creamy homemade enchilada sauce and cheese. Cube the chicken and return it to the pan. Stir in salt, passata, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic. Try family-friendly enchiladas, sharing fajitas with all the trimmings or a warming stew.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mexican chicken enchiladas turns your day cheerful.