What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Easy Cheesy Taco Dip recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Easy Cheesy Taco Dip recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy taco dip recipe. You can have easy cheesy taco dip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Easy Cheesy Taco Dip:
- Provide 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of roma tomato.
- Use 2 oz of fat-free cream cheese.
- Get 2 of habeñero peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of onion.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Easy Cheesy Taco Dip:
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Cook ground beef in crumbles to 155°F. Season with black pepper, cayenne pepper, and cumin..
- Bring pot to medium-low heat. Add milk, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese. Bring to heat and melt together..
- Wash all veggies. Cut tomato in half, and set one half aside. Dice other half. Shred 1/2 cup lettuce. Cut 1/4" slice of onion, and dice. Dice habeñero, and add to cheese mix..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, remove skin, and add to mixing bowl. Mash avocado, and stir in 1/2 the tomato..
- Remove beef from heat, spread cheese over top. Layer avocado, onion, lettuce, and tomato. Top with 1 tbsp sour cream if desired..
No matter how you fill your melted brie cheese wheel, just make sure you fill it up with something delicious. It doesn't have be taco meat by any means. You can do a pizza style one with pepperoni, onions and some tomato sauce or a buffalo chicken one. Cheesy Taco Beer Dip is made with sharp cheddar cheese, ground beef, McCormick taco seasoning and Mexican beer to make a delicious An Easy Beer Dip Recipe For Cinco De Mayo. Break out the tequila and limes, it's almost time to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with some great Mexican inspired dishes!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Easy Cheesy Taco Dip makes your day cheerful.