Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Mint Margarita recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mint Margarita recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint margarita recipe. You can cook mint margarita using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Mint Margarita:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Use of Sugar to taste 5-6 sprigs mint.
- Get 3 tbsp of lemon juice 1 cup Sprite or 7up.
- Take Cubes of ICe.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Mint Margarita:
- Add the sugar, water, salt, sprigs of mint, lemon juice and ice cubes to a blender..
- Pulse a few times till the ice is completely crushed.Fill each glass with half of 7up/sprite and pour the mint mixture over till the glass is full..
- Garnish with a slice of lemon the rim of the glass or with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
I was recently asked by a reader Kirsten, if I could possibly do a copycat of Earls Coconut Mint Margarita. Going one better I just asked Earls if they would kindly share the recipe with me and they did!! A margarita is a fun, fruity cocktail that you can enjoy year-round, but on a hot summer day, a margarita just hits the spot. It's a great drink to whip up in a big batch for entertaining or scale down to make a single glass. Whether you start with a bottle of margarita mix or opt for hand-squeezed lime juice, this refreshing cocktail is guaranteed to satisfy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mint Margarita makes your day cheerful.