Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Panzanella recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Panzanella recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panzanella recipe. You can have panzanella using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Panzanella:
- Take 250 g of stale bread.
- Get 4 of large tomatoes.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of other vegetable: pepper, cucumber, rocket…
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Get 100 ml of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of coarse salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Panzanella:
- Cube the tomatoes and put in a colander over a bowl.
- Mix the tomatoes with the salt and let stand for 15-30 minutes, collecting the juice.
- Make a sauce by mixing together the juice, vinegar, finely chopped garlic and black pepper, then stirring in the olive oil little by little, forming a vinaigrette.
- Cube the bread and mix with the sauce, then add the tomatoes, diced pepper or other vegetable, chopped onion and basil leaves.
- Let the bread soak for at least 30 minutes before serving.
I imagine it was originally created as a way to use up old. Panzanella is a Tuscan bread salad which combines day old bread, tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, red onion and olive oil. A perfect summer dish for lunch or as a side. Traditional panzanella is made with stale, dried bread that's rehydrated from a dressing of sweet tomato juices, vinegar and plenty of olive oil. This version also includes some mozzarella for richness.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Panzanella makes your day cheerful.