What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for best Spinach, Tofu and Filo Pie (Vegan!) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spinach, Tofu and Filo Pie (Vegan!) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach, tofu and filo pie (vegan!) recipe. To cook spinach, tofu and filo pie (vegan!) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Spinach, Tofu and Filo Pie (Vegan!):
- Take 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Leek, Finely Chopped.
- Use 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 300 g of Fresh Spinach.
- Take 200 g of Tofu, drained and pressed. (I used smoked).
- Use 50 g of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take of Lemon Zest.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic Granules.
- Get 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Use 1 Pack of Filo Pastry.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Spinach, Tofu and Filo Pie (Vegan!):
- Heat up 2 table spoons of olive oil. Add the finely chopped leek and cook for a few minutes, until soft..
- Add the garlic, paprika and spinach (it helps to add to add a handful at a time). Cook down until it is very soft, stirring constantly (for about 5 minutes). When it is cooked leave to cool. You might need to press some of the liquid out of the spinach if it is very runny, I recommend you keep the liquid in case you need it later (it has lots of flavour)..
- Mash up the tofu. Add the garlic granules, oregano, balsamic vinegar, nutmeg and lemon zest. Then add the spinach mixture and the breadcrumbs, season with the salt and pepper. Here you will be able to tell if you need to add any liquid back to the mix..
- Pre-heat the oven to 190c (gas mark 5). Grease a tin and line it with filo pastry, you can brush a little olive oil between the pastry sheets. When you get halfway add the spinach mixture. Spread it so the mix is a few centimetres from the edge. Add the remaining pastry on top and brush with the remaining oil..
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, until the filling is piping hot the pasty is golden-brown..
This tasty pie has a creamy spinach and Feta filling. Arrange a sheet of filo pastry in the flan ring on the lined baking sheet. This vegan spanakopita is hands down the absolute best you've ever had! Then line the pan with half of one phyllo (filo) sheet, allowing the other half to hang over the edge, brush the half in the pan with some oil, then fold the other half I used half cashews/half extra firm tofu for the feta to reduce the fat. Ready in under an hour you can make it ahead and cook it when you need it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spinach, Tofu and Filo Pie (Vegan!) turns your day joyful.