Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Potato salad with asparagus recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Potato salad with asparagus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad with asparagus recipe. To make potato salad with asparagus you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Potato salad with asparagus:
- Use 650 g of new potatoes.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 100 g of pack watercress or any salads.
- Take 1 pack of asparagus.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of honey optinal.
- Get 2 tsp of whole grain mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Potato salad with asparagus:
- Cook potato and leave it to cool, meanwhile grill asparagus (or you can boiled up to you) as well marinate onion, first put onion for 5min to boiled water, after rinse in cold water and add balsamic vinegar. As well mix all ingredients for dressing and mix potato with dressing..
- And now put watercress after potato (if potato big cut in half) onion and asparagus on top and ready to eat👌😋enjoy❤️❤️❤️.
Pile the lettuce, asparagus and potatoes onto a large serving dish. This Simple Potato and Asparagus Salad is my answer to time consuming, mayo slathered potato salad. To make this lovely salad simple cut potatoes in half or quarters, boil until just tender and then add asparagus to water, blanching for just a few minutes. This Asparagus-Potato Salad is an exciting new take on traditional potato salad. Use slotted spoon to remove potatoes from water; drain.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Potato salad with asparagus makes your day joyful.