Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Multi Flour Vegetable Paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Multi Flour Vegetable Paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multi flour vegetable paratha recipe. To cook multi flour vegetable paratha you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Multi Flour Vegetable Paratha:
- Get 1.5 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Besan/Chickpea Flour.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Multigrain Flour (i used store bought).
- You need 1.5-2 Cups of Grated Carrots.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Grated Mooli.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves Chopped Fine.
- Take 1″ of Fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoons of Fresh Hot Chillies Chopped Very Fine (Optional).
- Provide 4-5 Cloves of Garlic Chopped & Mashed.
- Provide 1.5 Tablespoons of Yogurt.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for cooking.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Multi Flour Vegetable Paratha:
- Dry roast the Besan till it's fragrant & the raw smell is all gone..
- Mix all the above ingredients together to form a not so stiff dough. You will not need extra water since the vegetables will give out enough water. If you do need more, add some lukewarm water. Roll it in to a big ball and keep aside. (on the other way round, if the dough is too soft & sticky add some more extra flour – any kind, to it).
- Take a few drops of oil in the palm of your hand and gently coat the dough to prevent it from drying out. You will have to roll them out almost immediately since the longer it sits, it will give out more water.
- Dust the surface and start rolling the paratha… the paratha will be thicker not be thin like the rotis, or even regular paratha.
- The edges of the paratha might be frayed. This is because of the multigrain & the chickpea flour, the dough is not smooth & elastic as with regular wheat flour..
- Heat a thick bottomed tava Place a paratha on the skillet and cook at medium heat till you start seeing light brown spots on the bottom side. Flip it over and cook the other side till you see light brown spots. Do cook these at medium heat, since they thicker & the inside would need to cook too. Now drizzle few drops of oil, one side at a time, and press down with a spatula at different spots for a few seconds, a couple of minutes at each side. This technique will let the paratha cook evenly.
- Stack Them… & cover them tightly with a foil to keep them soft & warm..
- Serve them with Yogurt and Green Chutney..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Multi Flour Vegetable Paratha makes your day cheerful.