Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zuppa di cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup recipe. To make zuppa di cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup:
- You need 800 g of mussels.
- Provide 1 tin of chickpeas – drained.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- Take 200 ml of veg stock.
- Get 2 tablespoons of passata sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get of Small glass of white wine.
- Prepare of Parsley to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup:
- Firstly, wash the mussels, removing the beard. Then place in a large pan. Cover and heat on medium until they open and release their water. Drain and cool. Shell the mussels keeping some whole.
- Make the stock. Heat oil in a pan and gently cook the garlic for about 2 minutes, then remove it. Add the drained chickpeas and turn up the heat to medium. Now add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the stock, passata and simmer on low for about 5 minutes. Now remove half the sauce and blend separately using a hand blender until smooth. Now add it back in.
- Stir and mix well. Add the mussels and simmer for another 3-4 minutes until heated through. Serve with fresh parsley and crusty bread.
Puree the remaining soup to desired consistency and return to pan. Add back the reserved whole chickpeas and rice or pasta. For a chunkier soup leave the chickpeas whole. You'll need to begin this recipe a day ahead. Drain chickpeas (discard liquid) and place in a large saucepan, add stock and bring to the boil, then cook Remove half the chickpeas and process to a coarse texture in a food processor, then return to soup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Zuppa di Cozze e ceci mussel and chickpea soup turns your day joyful.