Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Cajun Prawns with Avocado recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Cajun Prawns with Avocado recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun prawns with avocado recipe. To make cajun prawns with avocado you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Cajun Prawns with Avocado:
- Get 150 grams of prawns cooked and peeled.
- Take 1/2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 of ripe avocado.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Provide 3 of cherry tomatoes finely diced.
- Take 60 grams of tortilla chips.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Cajun Prawns with Avocado:
- Mash the avocado until smooth Stir in the lime juice, garlic, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper Spoon into two small bowls.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add the prawns, cajun spice and season with salt and pepper Cook for a couple of minutes Serve the prawns with the avocado and tortilla chips.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cajun Prawns with Avocado makes your day cheerful.