Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Rhubarb and Apple Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Rhubarb and Apple Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb and apple chutney recipe. You can cook rhubarb and apple chutney using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Rhubarb and Apple Chutney:
- You need 150 g of rhubarb.
- Get 100 g of green cooking apples.
- Use 100 g of red onion.
- Provide 120 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 100 g of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 50 g of sultanas.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Rhubarb and Apple Chutney:
- Roughly dice the rhubarb, apple and red onion into 1cm x 1cm pieces and place into a large saucepan.
- Except from the sultanas add all the other ingredients to the pan and bring to the boil on a high heat.
- Then turn the heat down and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the chutney sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Next add the sultanas and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave in the pan to cool.
- Once cooled place the chutney into jars and keep in the fridge until you're ready to use them.
Remove any air bubbles; wipe the rims clean with a clean, wet rag or paper towel, center the lids on the jars and screw the bands down until resistance is met. Recipe for Apple Rhubarb Chutney – Food Reference Recipes – cooking tips, food posters, cookbooks. Before You Start Apples in this chutney should hold their shape and can be fairly sweet, as the rhubarb more than delivers on the tart quotient. The rhubarb chutney will keep for several months in sealed jars kept in a cool place but it is not necessary to put it in the fridge only once it is opened. Unclean jars will reduce the shelf life of the chutney.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Rhubarb and Apple Chutney turns your day joyful.