Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown rice flour pitha and paratha recipe. You can cook brown rice flour pitha and paratha using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA:
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 bow of .Brown rice flour.
- You need 1 small bowl of .Wheat flour.
- You need 3 of .Soaked Chickpea lentil 1bowl and.
- Use 1 bowl of whole red lentil.
- Provide 1small piece of . Ginger.
- Use 4 Pieces of .garlic.
- Use 2 of .green chillies.
- Take to taste of . Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA:
- Take brown rice flour in a vessel..
- Add hot water to it. Mix well with a spoon..
- Add a little beat of wheat flour with hands, when it gets slightly cooled..
- When the rice and wheat flour mix well, put it aside.
- Grind soaked gram lentils and red lentils with ginger, garlic, green chilies by adding salt..
- Take out these beaten lentils in a bowl..
- Take 1 liter of water in a vessel and put it on a high flame of gas..
- Rise the rice mixer on the hands and make it wide by pressing it with your hands and Put the mixture of lentils in the middle with a spoon and And close it with both hands and press the edge of it..
- When the water starts boiling, put it in boiling water and cover it with a plate..
- Cook it in boiling water for about 10 to 12 minutes. When both sides are well cooked, then remove it in a plate,cut in to pieces and serve it on cooling..
- Now i will make the PARATHA from all of the above ingredients. In the mixture of rice flour, we will mix the mixture of lentils properly by hand.
- Now with the help of wheat flour on hand, we will make balls and will give them shape of paratha by pressing with hands..
- Put the paratha on the tawa and cook both sides well and put oil in it..
A wide variety of paratha flour options are available to you, such as made from, certification, and type. Pithas are primarily made from a batter of rice flour or wheat flour, which is shaped and optionally filled with sweet or savory ingredients. Depending on the type of pitha being prepared, pithas can be fried in oil or ghee, slow-roasted over a fire, steamed, or baked and rolled over a hot plate. Healthier than flour and sugar recipes, these muffins are naturally sweet, filling, egg-free, and protein-rich. The difference between brown rice and white rice is not just color!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA turns your day joyful.