Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Prawn & Egg Fried Barley recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & egg fried barley recipe. To make prawn & egg fried barley you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Prawn & Egg Fried Barley:
- Prepare 100 g of Prawns.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 2 of servings Cooked Pearl Barley *see ‘Method’ section to find out how to cook Pearl Barley.
- You need 2-3 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 of Lettuce Leaves *tear into small pieces.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Prawn & Egg Fried Barley:
- To cook Pearl Barley, rinse 1 cup (180ml cup) Pearl Barley and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot, add Water up to the 2-cups-marking, and 1 pinch Salt. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. OR cook Pearl Barley in a saucepan. Just simmer in plenty of Water with 1 pinch Salt until soft, then drain..
- Add a small amount of Oil to the heated frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Prawns until cooked through. Season with Salt & Pepper and transfer to a plate..
- Add extra 1 tablespoon Oil, cook Eggs, add warmed Cooked Barley, Spring Onion and grated Ginger, return the cooked Prawns, and stir-fry for a few minutes. Season with Salt and Soy Sauce. Then add Lettuce. Mix well to combine..
The terms shrimp and prawn themselves lack scientific standing. ⬇ Download prawns – stock photos and images in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Information and translations of PRAWN in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Are prawns just really big shrimp? Let's put this coastal culinary quandary to rest. Here's the real difference between prawns and shrimp.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Prawn & Egg Fried Barley turns your day joyful.