Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Kara-age Chicken Breasts recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kara-age Chicken Breasts recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kara-age chicken breasts recipe. You can have kara-age chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Kara-age Chicken Breasts:
- You need 2 of skinless Chicken Breast Fillets *about 600g.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Potato Starch Flour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar *THIS DOES THE MAGIC!.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Kara-age Chicken Breasts:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl..
- Cut Chicken Breast Filets into the size that is similar to medium-size egg. Add to the marinade, massage to combine, and set aside for 1 hour or longer. Overnight is good..
- Combine Plain Flour and Potato Starch Flour. Drain the Chicken and discard the marinade. Heat Oil to about 180℃..
- Coat each Chicken piece with flour mixture, remove excess flour, and fry in the oil for 3 minutes. Transfer to a rack. When all are fried, fry them again for 1 minute or until crispy..
- Sprinkle with some Salt & Pepper, and serve..
Put the chicken into a bowl and add minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, sake and grated ginger. Stir to combine, cover and leave to marinate for at least an hour (in the fridge). Since I really love fried Chicken, here's another recipe for you to enjoy. Sharing my Super Crispy Japanese Fried Chicken or Chicken Karaage. Cut the chicken thighs into quarters, making sure that they are all about the same size so they cook evenly.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Kara-age Chicken Breasts turns your day joyful.