Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Meatball Satay Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball satay curry recipe. To cook chicken meatball satay curry you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Take of For the meatballs:.
- Get 400 g of chicken or turkey mince.
- Prepare of small handful of shredded fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1/2 of red onion finely diced.
- Use 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get of For the satay sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 10 of green beans sliced into chunks.
- You need 2 of chicken breast cubed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Chicken Meatball Satay Curry:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC and line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or tinfoil In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients Shape into 8 meatballs and place on the baking sheet Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan over a medium to high heat Add in the onion, pepper and green beans Stir fry for another 3 minutes Stir in the peanut butter and curry paste Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and lime juice Season with salt and pepper Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked chicken meatballs Serve the curry with basmati rice.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken Meatball Satay Curry turns your day cheerful.