Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 recipe. You can cook 🍲🍤prawn curry🍤🍲 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- Provide 500 gm of Cleaned, de-veined and tail removed king prawns.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 5 of small green chilies sliced finely.
- Use 3 of big green chilies slit open vertically or used whole.
- You need 1 of small onion 2 tsp salt (to taste) 2 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder 1 tsp red chili powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder (all spice) 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 2 tbsp of beaten yogurt 4 tomatoes chopped 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Get of Sliced ginger and chopped coriander for garnish.
- Take of Chat masala for topping.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲:
- In a bowl toss prawns with 1/2 tsp of salt and turmeric powder. Grill these prawns in butter at high flame for 1 min. (not more) and set aside in a bowl. In a wok or frying pan, add 1 tbsp of ghee/butter and add onion, garlic and small green chilies. Fry them until they turn golden brown..
- Add in chopped tomatoes along with salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder. Mix and cover the wok/pan with a lid and reduce the flame to low. Allow the tomatoes to soften up. (you can use an immersion blender if the tomatoes don't soften up properly) It'll take about 15 mins..
- When the tomatoes have softened up to form a uniform curry base, add whole green chilies, yogurt and garam masala powder. Cook the masala for 5 mins. Throw in the prawns and cover the wok. Cook for 4 mins max. Turn off flame, sprinkle some chopped coriander, ginger strips, some more green chilies and some chat masala powder. Serve hot with naan, chapati or paratha..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your 🍲🍤Prawn Curry🍤🍲 makes your day joyful.