What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white hokkien mee with river prawn top sichuanpepper recipe. To make white hokkien mee with river prawn top sichuanpepper you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper:
- You need 1 of River Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot /1 small red Chili pepper.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 bottle of Essence Of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of water with 1 tsp Anchovies granules).
- Provide 3 bowl of yellow noodle.
- Get 3 bowl of Choy sum.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of sichuan peppercorns.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sichuan peppercorns.
- Provide Dash of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper:
- Trim and clean then cut the river prawn, With oil sauté the River Prawn first then add dice garlic and shallot till it’s fragrant but not burn then set aside the cooked river prawn and the garlic. I.
- Add in the essence of chicken and stock then bring it to a boil, Add in the yellow noodle and Choy sum and season with fish sauce and white pepper powder then boil for 2 minutes then off heat..
- Dry fry the Sichuan peppercorn for half a minute till it’s fragrant but not burn then grind it to powder and season with salt (FOR GARNISH LATER)..
- Serve the yellow noodle top with river prawn and sprinkle the finely grinded salt and Sichuan peppercorns..
- White Hokkien Mee With Garlic River Prawn Top Salt And Sichuan Peppercorns…
After collected enough prawn's head and shells, time to cook To serve- place noodles into serving bowl, top up with prawn stock and garnish with bean sprouts, water spinach (kangkung), hard-boiled eggs, chili shrimps, pork. Hokkien mee is one of the best hawker foods in Singapore. Strong prawn stock flavour: Some Hokkien mee houses use chicken or pork broth so Come Daily's strong prawn flavour in the dish does make a difference. Singapore Hokkien Mee – The prawn stock imparts the essence to the noodle and is the key ingredient that makes the bland-looking dish flavourful. Penang Hokkien Prawn Noodles is another yellow noodle dish served in a rich spicy and flavourful prawn broth.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper turns your day cheerful.