Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Soft Chicken Ham recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Soft Chicken Ham recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft chicken ham recipe. To make soft chicken ham you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Soft Chicken Ham:
- Get 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use to taste of pepper.
- Provide of Fresh or dried herb.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Soft Chicken Ham:
- Cut chicken breast into 4 pieces. All these are fresh herb from my garden pots..
- Put chicken, herb and seasoning mixing well. And remove air and close..
- Pu the ziplock bag in big pan with full water. Cover with dish and turn on flame. When the water is just boiled, turn off the flame..
- Keep in pot with lid until the water is cool down..
- Remove herb and keep in refrigerator..
- Enjoy with salad or sandwich..
Add the wine to the pan and bubble for a minute, then stir in the cream and bring just to the boil. Beat the olives or sundried tomatoes, garlic and almost all the herbs into the cheese, then season. Cut a slit along the side of each chicken breast, then use your knife to open it out into a pocket. Roll up seasoned ham and cheese 'jellyroll-style', then roll each chicken breast with ham and cheese inside. Tuck in ends and fasten with toothpicks.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Soft Chicken Ham makes your day cheerful.