What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Chickpea Bread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chickpea Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea bread recipe. To cook chickpea bread you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Chickpea Bread:
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry Chickpeas *soaked in water overnight, drained.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of Butter Milk OR Milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 50 g of Parmesan *shredded OR grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rosemary Leaves *finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder *add extra 1 teaspoon if Plain Flour is used.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Chickpea Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper..
- Place soaked and drained raw Chickpeas in a food processor or blender that is powerful enough to process Chickpeas..
- Place Eggs, Butter Milk (OR Milk), Olive Oil and Salt as well, and process until finely chopped and well combined. Transfer to a bowl. *Note: If you use a food processor, you could add coarsely chopped Parmesan as well..
- Add Parmesan, Rosemary, Flour and Baking Powder, and mix well until well combined. Pour into the prepared tin, and smooth the surface..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy it straight away..
Bread with chickpea yeast is better than other bread recipes without commercial yeast, but I prefer bread made with honey water or fruit yeast. Spiced Chickpea Flat Bread is always served in all Indian weddings to accompany curries. This spiced bread is also high in fibre, best suitable to eat on its own on-the-go. Lastly, wait to toss the chickpeas with any spices or seasonings until you pull them out of the oven, otherwise the spices have a tendency to burn. Chickpeas are a small legume popular in Mediterranean Chickpea, besan or 'gram' flour, made from dried ground chickpeas, is widely used in Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chickpea Bread turns your day joyful.