What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated tuna sashimi rice bowl recipe. You can have marinated tuna sashimi rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl:
- Get 100-150 g of Tuna Sashimi.
- Take 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice *OR Sushi Rice.
- Provide 1/2 sheet of Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *toasted, torn into small pieces.
- Provide of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Take 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide of Wasabi.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need of <Marinade>.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl:
- Cut the block of Tuna into 7-8mm thick slices if not sliced yet. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add Tuna slices and marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Note: Mirin and Sake are alcoholic. You may wish to boil the marinade first. Make sure the marinade is cool when you add Tuna..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked Short Grain Rice (*OR Sushi Rice), scatter 1 tablespoon of the marinade over the rice, cover with Nori, then place the marinated Tuna slices..
- Sprinkle with Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with some Wasabi..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl turns your day joyful.