Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Spinach and Natto with Tempura Crumbs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Spinach and Natto with Tempura Crumbs recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and natto with tempura crumbs recipe. You can have spinach and natto with tempura crumbs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Spinach and Natto with Tempura Crumbs:
- Take 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Get 2 of packs Natto.
- Prepare 1 of Tempura crumbs.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 of Mentsuyu or the sauce included in the natto pack.
- Use 1 of Shredded nori (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Spinach and Natto with Tempura Crumbs:
- Parboil the spinach and soak in water. Cut into bite-sized pieces and tightly squeeze out the excess water..
- Combine Step 1 with the natto, sesame oil, and menstuyu. Arrange on a plate and top with the tempura crumbs and, if available, shredded nori seaweed..
- Lastly, just mix it all up and enjoy..
When the oil is hot enough, dip the vegetables into the flour-water bowl, then into the panko crumbs. Fry until golden on both sides; drain on paper towels. I was surprised how well it went because the recipe asked for it to be baked. I think tempura at Japanese restaurants tend to be fried. Would recommend to those who crave Japanese tempura.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Spinach and Natto with Tempura Crumbs makes your day joyful.